Followers

Saturday 14 October 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 14th October 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post this week for Ching-Chou Kuik. This week I am sharing another Hallowe'en card with you, using the gorgeous The Perfect Pumpkin. This image could easily be used for an Autumn/Fall project too.

I am trying to use up lots of my old patterned papers and am slowly making my way through this pack from Doodlebug that I bought for Hallowe'en projects last year, but to be honest it is not very Hallowe'en-y in my opinion, just the colours are. Still makes a nice bright card though.


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: