Followers

Thursday 6 July 2017

inspiration by Linda Gentle as a Breeze

 Hi everyone.  I just wanted to Thank Ching-Chou Kuik for having me as a Design Team member for so long.  I have decided to step down from the team for now.  I have so much going on right now and with summer here I am outside a lot and enjoy my time out there so have less time to do my crafting.  I will continue with one for the summer but making 5 cards a month and the blogging sure takes lots of time.  So thank you Ching-Chou I will miss you all but this is best for me.  
Now on to my card.  This wonderful image is called Gentle as a Breeze and she can be found in the Esty Shop here .  She has so many wonderful images to choose from so take your time and browse for a while.  This months theme is Monochrome so I decided to do all browns and gold.  You can find all the information on this card on my blog here. And you can find the challenge blog here.  So come down and play along with us.  You have a whole month to do this. 
 This month a made a Z card which is different for me.  I do hope you like it. 
 I also would like to invite you to come down and play along with us on Facebook too.  We have lots of wonderful followers and lots of inspiration for you.  Come join in the fun.  
So til next time Happy Crafting.  
Linda DT CCK 





1 comment:

Nicola Gold said...

Love the way you used the pearls. Sure I'll see you around blogland somewhere. Have a good summer xx